Got my new fish today! WOOT!

NO TANG POLICE please. :iconbiggrin:
reeferscafeTangPolicecopy.jpg


License and registration please !!!
 
LOL! That's funny Deep!

Thanks guys.
 
Very nice fish there REV!! , Too bad Tom dont answer my emails.
 
Mike they have had 3 chevrons every month? I tried to mapquest directions from my house and can't get it to come up. Can you give me the exact address and phone#?


www.aquatic-obsessions.com

1150 St. George Ave Avenel, NJ 07001

732-634-8448

Let me know when you come up ... I live around the corner and I'll see if I can meet you there and we'll BS with Will.
 
my achilies loved tons of flow and would play in front of the power head all day long...never had a problem with ich on mine...now my powder blue was a different story i had hell with it...i had my achilies for 3 years but took down the 180 and sold him...when i went diving in Hawaii i was amazed at how strong the flow was where the achilies were hanging out at..but nice pick ups!!! i wish i still had mine
 
www.aquatic-obsessions.com

1150 St. George Ave Avenel, NJ 07001

732-634-8448

Let me know when you come up ... I live around the corner and I'll see if I can meet you there and we'll BS with Will.

Thanks Mike. I'll let you know when I'm heading up there. I've heard nothing but good things about the store and Will.
 
Whoa that black/red one is awesome, never seen that kind of tang before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new