Got my rastas today!

Mattyice008

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my next and final mission with my tank is to get a lot of really awesome, higher end zoas. On the way home I said, what the heck, I'll stop at one of my LFS. I told them that I'm in search of a few types of zoas, and when I said rastas I saw his face light up. Then I got that little tickle in my stomach, you know, when you see a coral that you just HAVE to have. There has to be a name for that haha.

Anyway, I got a frag of 5 rastas fr or 50$. Also got some frag plugs, and I plan on fragging it once they start multiplying.

Now the bad part..The lights had 5 minutes left when I got home, before they went off. So pics will have to wait till tomorrow :( tomorrow is water change day too

Anyway, so excited to see these opened up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whoo:

solar

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like sunny d's and fruit loops better than rastas, but rastas are nice also, and on my top 4 list of zoas to get.

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rastas are one of my favorites in my tank. It took a little while for them to start growing but once they do the spread pretty quick.

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rastas are one of my fav. They can be sensitive to high Alk. this was the case in my tank, almost lost the whole colony. Once they acclimate to your tank, they can grow fast.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back