Got myself some small tubeworms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Levinson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Levinson

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2020
Messages
696
Reaction score
456
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always wanted them tiny tubeworms in my tank. Not the big feather dusters.
So I went to the seafood market and got some live scallops with tubeworms on their shells. I didn't need the scallops so I cut out the meat, chopped them into bits, and then into the freezer to be used as invert food (no fish in my tank) later. The shells went into my tank and the worms seem to be doing ok for now.

IMG_20240605_135354.jpg
 
That is one way to get them!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new