Got Polyps??

Myteemouse

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
913
Reaction score
5
Location
Tacoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
took some new pics today..
sept27035.jpg

sept27034.jpg

sept27033.jpg

sept27031.jpg

sept27030.jpg

sept27028.jpg

sept27027.jpg

sept27025.jpg

sept27022.jpg

sept27019.jpg

sept27017.jpg

sept27014.jpg
 
sheesh dude...those pictures are great.

Can you post more like that? Up close, corals are even more amazing.
 
Great pics and great corals!
 
Stunning! You always take amazing pics! Of course you have to have amazing pieces as well! Thanks for sharing! :D
 
canon XSi with stock lens 18-55mm. No tripod all pumps on.. just good timing and steady hands.
 
Amazing pictures without using a macro lens.
 
Those are wonderful macro shots. I'm surprised those were taken with a 18-55mm lens. I would have expected 105 or 110mm. I'm collecting some images for my Reef folder on my iPhone and a couple of yours made the cut. ;)
 
Wow thanks Mark. I'm honored.. , I will be treating myself to a macro lens this spring..
I told myself I had to use the camera for one year to get good before I got the fancy /spendy lens..
Those are wonderful macro shots. I'm surprised those were taken with a 18-55mm lens. I would have expected 105 or 110mm. I'm collecting some images for my Reef folder on my iPhone and a couple of yours made the cut. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new