Gots Me Some New SPS(pics)

Yeah it was a little weird walking in there for the first time in about 5 years seeing all the hydro stuff and not half the livestock he use to have:(It sounds like I chose a good time to go from the sounds of it.

Man we are in bear market of SPS, Mr. Buffett told us that bear market is the time to invest !!!

Let me guess, most of these in $40 zone right? And you get buy 3 get 1 free.

Frankly speaking I don't like to stay close to his customers for hydro stuff, they normally in group of 3 or 5... but they really buy, few times I have seen them buying couple of hundreds worth of equipment, normally you never see reefers buying any equipment in the store. I understand business has to make money.

Where are you located? Maybe we can get some time to see each other's tank and chat a bit.
 
Man we are in bear market of SPS, Mr. Buffett told us that bear market is the time to invest !!!

Let me guess, most of these in $40 zone right? And you get buy 3 get 1 free.

Frankly speaking I don't like to stay close to his customers for hydro stuff, they normally in group of 3 or 5... but they really buy, few times I have seen them buying couple of hundreds worth of equipment, normally you never see reefers buying any equipment in the store. I understand business has to make money.

Where are you located? Maybe we can get some time to see each other's tank and chat a bit.
Im in San Bruno now,I just moved here about a year ago after spending the first 29 years of my life in the city:).The Garf was in the $60 zone,tenius in the $60 zone,Horridia in the $25 zone,and the orange acro was in the $60 zone but I walked away with everything for a much better price then it adds up to:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new