Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike J.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kevin, I'm sure if you focused on getting a place right now when it came time to move we would all pitch together and put a convoy together to help you move everything. I'm in when the time comes. You love that tank and everything in it. Don't make a knee jerk decision. If you have to sell a few pieces of livestock to get some money together to aid in getting a place you can always get a frag back once your settled. I hate that your going through this right now and I'll help anyway I can! Just stay calm!
This is the way to go. Way to pitch in a help out a fellow reefer in need. Don't throw your whole life away.

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man I know I live in Clarksville but I have an extra room I'm my house that no one uses it. If you ever need a place.

Apet66

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man I know I live in Clarksville but I have an extra room I'm my house that no one uses it. If you ever need a place.

Luis that is awesome of you! We have a lot of good people in this club and I'm sure TOGETHER we can help Kevin out.

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I really need to sell them. I hate it but I don't know what my living arrangements are gonna be for a while. So far it looks like I'm getting a storage unit for all my belongings. I have to live closer to my job seeing as I only have a motorcycle to drive.

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There might be the slightest possibility I can keep it. I can't get ahold of any rental places till Monday. There are some small single wide trailers for rent about 7 miles from my work for maybe 125-150 a week all utilities included. I just don't know anything until Monday.

But I'll have to get it all moved really quick like Wednesday or Thursday on my days off

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I told you in a text you can bring it here till you find a place

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keith and loius thank you both.
I just reserved a uhaul truck for Wednesday and I'm fixing to call and rent a storage unit here in Waverly in just a few minutes. Wether I get a place or not my belongings are getting moved Wednesday. If I need to I may have to move my tank somewhere. I'm hoping to my new place :) my brothers wife said o can move it to there den which is about 7 miles from my work as well and I'll just have to stop and feed them and what not.
If I can get one of those trailers it is at the end of the road my brother and his family live on and my dad lives two houses down.

Reason for definitely moving Wednesday is Friday her car payment is due and the cell phone bill is gonna be due soon. (They are not in my name :)) and she doesn't have the money to pay them so I don't know what to tell her. I'm not telling her I'm moving Wednesday so hopefully she won't lay out of work. That way I can just get my stuff and leave.

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is what this club is all about helping another coral head out

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone thanks for the support. You know I tried talking to her last night and decided it wasn't worth trying anymore. She has obviously made up her mind what she wants. Apparently what she wants is a guy with 4 kids and no job?edit. Oh well. I don't understand her thinking at all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow just came across this. The club obviously have your back with what ever you and decide and do. I'm with let someone keep or house your stuff until you're settled.

Unless you really just want to get out and not have to deal with it for a while.

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I think I'm gonna try to keep it. I really want to. Bad part is I won't know nothing about a place to live at least till Monday or Tuesday. Just gotta wait and see.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, that is good news!

sent from my old fashioned Galaxy tab with Tapatalk 2

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She is in what they call the "fog". Most woman don't come out of it until their new life turns sour and they realize what they have lost. Amazingly, the more you try to reason with them, the more they distance them selves. Treat them like you could care less and your moving on, and they will want you back. I am not sure if this your case, but google " no more mr nice guy"
Hang in there bro!

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best I can figure is this guy has kids and no job. Met her online (Facebook is evil) and she has a job so he is telling her everything she wants to hear. I agree with the "fog" nothing I say seems to get through. She says she loves me but she isn't in love with me? I don't really get that. I love her even though she has cheated and lied in the past. I have never cheated or even thought about cheating. I try to be a good husband. I make pretty decent money. I make twice as much as she does each week but I'm gone about 15 hours a day. I've offered to ask my company to cut my days back. Or quit and get another job. Or to move us both closer to my job and she can quit and find a part time job. Nope none of those options sounded good to her I guess. But yet last night she had dinner made for me and other things ;-) I don't get it. Maybe Dr Phil could help I don't know I even offered marriage counseling or me move everything I don't need into storage and giving it some time and if things don't work then at least we tried. All she said is she is tired of trying. She lies to me on a daily basis. Tells me her work shorted her a day and when I call her out on it and finally tells me she called out.

Even worse part my own brother and his wife knew about all this and didn't tell me cause they didn't want to get into the middle of it. That's sad. Guess I see how far I can trust my own family.

Anyways sorry about venting. I'm just hoping maybe of I type it out where I can read it maybe it will make sense

Last edited:

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bro trust me move on there are better women who will treat you right. Once a cheater always a cheater. Shell never change. People like this cant change. Thats shady your own family wouldnt tell you too. I know it hurts but if you take her back shell only do this again. Move on and one day youll find a woman who respects you and will be there for you and actually love you. Best of luck bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 203 71.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 54 18.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 2.8%
Back