Gotta vent a little negativity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seanislav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I feel your pain man. After upgrading from a 50 to a 220, I successfully transferred all my fish and coral over no problems, waited about a month, added 2 new clowns and a niger trigger.. no problems. Then got stupid, added 3 tangs, all dead in 2 weeks. Didn't learn my lesson, tried another tang and a angel, both dead in 2 weeks. Patience pays, no matter how many times we need to be taught it. I have a 30 gallon QT setup now and just now after 2 months of not touching the DT am I ready to try again with a new fish.
 
Order your Hanna HI702 now, and get ready to QT again. I am waiting for mine, and it supposedly makes copper treatment much easier to keep at the right levels. Those other test kits are hard, and you may end up poisoning your fish.

I went through the same, and now I won't put a fish in without it going through copper / prazi first.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new