Grabbing this beauty but quick!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TRACY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRACY

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
43
Reaction score
2
Location
CANADA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1380678680.824912.jpg
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1380678910.784920.jpg

Jaw Dropper ! The nicest coral I've seen in years !
 
Why do you ask ? Are you getting some of the same coral as well?
if so I suggest you jump on it ! It will be a fantastic addition to anyone's reef
Agreed ?
 
Why post if you don't want to answer a simple question? Granted I wouldn't ask how much you're paying, but I think asking if you're buying the whole colony is a reasonable question.
 
I'm getting it from a friend and wanting to share the beauty. I wouldn't want to post any prices I am sure my friend will make his own choices on that issue. I'm just grateful to have her ! And wanted to share with all you nice folks :)
 
Beautiful coral

Isn't it tho ! I think rare corals don't come around as often as we might like any longer , but when they do we should share in the beauty of this hobby
 
smh on this thread. who's on first, what's on second.
 
I got this from Reef Raft
I have a few more new pics
I hoped I posted in the correct place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new