Grade A picassos for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter slayer77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slayer77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
6
Location
ATLANTA , GEORGIA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to unload some of my juvenile picasso's...All 1 1/2 inches or bigger. Fully barred. Parents are ora picasso's. $125 plus shipping.. ($50-$60 overnight). I can send you exact pics if you pm me your email address. But pretty much all have the standard A grade barring
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3151.jpg
    IMG_3151.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 273

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new