Grade A Picasso's or SnowFlake clowfish?

happened to be sitting in my buddies office while he was on the phone with ORA today inquiring about a pair of snowflakes for me, and their head person there said they only sold 12 ORA Snowflakes EVER....

So boy O man if you got a pair...very very cool...

im on a list for them now...hopfully i wont be collecting social security by the time they are available....

Marv picked up an awesome looking pair of picassos today...let see some pics marv.
 
Heres my new guys... ORA semi picassos... Not bad for $80...

trades015.jpg


trades016.jpg
 
They look good, but I think I might see some ich or something on that one...I hope he gets better soon! :)
 
I got a pair coming Tuesday! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new