Grafted Cap Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
6,864
Reaction score
6,574
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I see these things all the time and I was just wondering why are they green and red 99% of the time? Do those ones just accept the grafting process the best or what?
 
There are two I believe @Shep. The one wwc has was grown on accident by sea world and sold/given to wwc.(pretty interesting story by the way) The other is the purple and green cold fusion sold by Jason Fox.

Many have tried grafting montis, but one usually outgrows the other. They HAVE to be the exact same species. It doesn't matter how close they look alike. I guess so far those colors are the only exact species known to be able to graft.
 
interesting to know.
 
There are two I believe @Shep. The one wwc has was grown on accident by sea world and sold/given to wwc.(pretty interesting story by the way) The other is the purple and green cold fusion sold by Jason Fox.

Many have tried grafting montis, but one usually outgrows the other. They HAVE to be the exact same species. It doesn't matter how close they look alike. I guess so far those colors are the only exact species known to be able to graft.
Awesome, thank you!
 
There are two I believe @Shep. The one wwc has was grown on accident by sea world and sold/given to wwc.(pretty interesting story by the way) The other is the purple and green cold fusion sold by Jason Fox.

Many have tried grafting montis, but one usually outgrows the other. They HAVE to be the exact same species. It doesn't matter how close they look alike. I guess so far those colors are the only exact species known to be able to graft.


There an article on that sea world wwc thing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new