Grafted Montipora

  • Thread starter Thread starter bsstover
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have the 3 colors. I will try this with different variations .
 
Don't think graphing is as simple as putting them together and hoping for them to blend. They need to be put into a solution I forget if it hyper or other salinity or other chem to get them to morph together.
 
What kind of lights do you have? how high up are they? My red cap is 3/4 the way up in my biocube under an AI Prime LED and grows like crazy.. It also did great under ecoxotic panorama pros.. keep your alk and calc in check also..
I have a LED light on my bio cube. They are as close to the light as I could get them.
 
check out this all natural graft of my orange setosa! it picked up a pigment from somebody in the tank...

"who's your daddy" golden setosa :)
20603695661_403e47c0ae_o.jpg


mounted a frag of it and its keeping the golden color
20410429219_7effa8746f_o.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new