Grafted suharsonoi

  • Thread starter Thread starter tektite
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tektite

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
250
Reaction score
9
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noticed this last night, my green suharsonoi is showing some purple grafting! I'm very curious how it'll look as it grows. I'm going to cut off that tip to grow out.

 
That looks awesome. I had a fist sized Suharsonoi colony in my last tank. It wasn't as nice as yours, but it was one of my favorites. I would sure like to find a frag with those markings.
 
Wow That's Sweet! I hope it speads for you.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new