Grand Cayman and Cozumel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmmz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dmmz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
2,000
Reaction score
5,205
Location
Lake Wales
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going on a cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel have never gone before what are must do when I am at each?
 
Stingray city in Cayman is nice.

There is a place that breeds Sea turtles in Cayman as well. It was a pleasent experience. They have a pool there that is connected to the shark pool that you can swim in. I would recomend a long shower after that swim, however.

While in Cayman, make sure to try conch soup and Blackbeards rum cake.
 
Thanks seeinggreen I can't wait to go will have to try what you recommended
 
Oh man, I did a snorkel trip at Grand Cayman, that took us out very far, but it was amazing!

My vacation
 
In Tampa and will be heading to the ship in a few hours any other advise from experienced cruisers
 
Ive gone snorkeling off grand cayman too. was fun saw some fish, but was way to deep to see any corals. have fun, drink many mai tai's
 
When you get to Cozumel ask the locals what is the best place to eat Lion Fish. I went to some backyard restaurant out there and the fish was amazing. Wish I would have kept the address.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new