Grand Master Krakatoa

Item Price
75-375
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BillsReef10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2022
Messages
436
Reaction score
34
Location
Carlsbad
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
$75 per polyp in Carlsbad CA

Additional $50 for shipping in US

46B8DFA0-46D1-4DC3-983F-76F44DD3FC3C.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new