Graphic dead starfish

alexageiger0110

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
40
Location
Spokane
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's been in the established tank with three clown fish and and engineer goby for about 3 days hasn't spent a lot of time on the glass has always been on the live rock and hard to see but he's been intact as far as I can tell he was on the glass at one point and looking at the picture now he did look a little wiggly. I added another small goby yesterday I thought maybe they got into a tift getting to know each other and the goby one ‍♀️ I don't know but he was in the sand this morning lost all his chocolate chips and looks like this.. obviously dead so I removed him I'm testing now, think he maybe just came sick?

IMG_20230326_141456028.jpg IMG_20230326_141439939.jpg IMG_20230325_004729606.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new