Gravity Defying Crazy Daredevil Snail

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmarro99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
HaHa great video
Thanks! Was so tripy to see em do that I had to grab my camera and share. I put my hand in and turned out he was cheating! There was something there I could feel a string of some sort just couldn't really see it. Almost as if it was a spider Web string of some sort.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new