Gravity Defying Crazy Daredevil Snail

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmarro99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
HaHa great video
Thanks! Was so tripy to see em do that I had to grab my camera and share. I put my hand in and turned out he was cheating! There was something there I could feel a string of some sort just couldn't really see it. Almost as if it was a spider Web string of some sort.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new