Gravity Defying Crazy Daredevil Snail

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmarro99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
HaHa great video
Thanks! Was so tripy to see em do that I had to grab my camera and share. I put my hand in and turned out he was cheating! There was something there I could feel a string of some sort just couldn't really see it. Almost as if it was a spider Web string of some sort.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new