• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great buying from Reef Dude.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

lilfish717

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to post positive feedback about Reef Dude:). I bought 2 Jawbreaker Mushroom Rock (?¿Packs, That's what I'm calling them) from him. All packs are great looking and prices great. He messaged me before posting his sale thread on them because he seen my WTB post for them I made a month or 2 ago. He sold one of the packs I originally wanted due to my lack of communication but offered me an even better, higher priced pack, for the same price of what I originally wanted. He dealt great with my lack of communication due to a beach trip. He really worked with my price range. He met me halfway and worked around my schedule greatly. We had a nice 5 minute conversation and then parted ways. I really appreciate you working with my price range and pming me about my WTB post, Reef Dude. I've been wanting some Jawbreakers for awhile now, just haven't seen anything in my price range. There in the tank looking great. If you're ever selling any other mushrooms or anything let me know. I haven't met any other reefers around me yet, since I only started 5 or 6 months ago. It's nice to buy from other reefers without having to pay for shipping haha. Again, thanks very much.;Joyful;Happy:D

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@lilfish717 thank you for the feedback! You don’t even know how happy it makes me that you felt good enough about the buying process and the end result to take the time to post this detailed feedback. I’m just a hobbyist with some jawbreakers that I was trying to sell at affordable prices, I’m always looking for a good deal myself so I know what it’s like, and I’m just really happy that you are happy with what I sold you. It was great meeting you, and I wish you the best of luck with your reef tank! Thanks again!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 21.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back