• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great Customer Servie from AI

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jbb_00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came home today only to find that one of Vega's were not working. After some brief troubleshooting it was found to be a dead power supply. I immediately went online , and contacted AI through the tech support request form, and within a matter of minutes I was in touch with Justin . I explained the situation , gave the serial number to the fixture along with my personal info, and without hesitation he sent out a replacement today.

Entire process took maybe 5 minutes.

Glad to know that they are ready & willing to take care of their customers.

ReefJunky36544

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad you had great experience with them. I dropped over a thousand on AI Sol Blues with controller ended up getting what appeared to be used pods and LEDs didn't even have similar color spectrum compared to the others. Called AI and got the run around on lot numbers and wouldn't replace and then to top it off started them at 30 percent and the fried every sps in my tank along with bleaching all of my softies ! I will never buy another AI product not will I recommend them ! I ended up selling them on EBay at half price and went back to my Halides . I have since built a L.E.D set from aquastyleonline for my wife's tank using my Digital Aquatics reef keeper for controlling and her tank is absolutely beautiful and now have the at 85 percent intensity .. All I can say is buyer beware !!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 16.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 51 44.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back