Great experience ordering from uniquecorals.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter slate744
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slate744

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
352
Reaction score
11
Location
Howard city, Michigan
Just got my order of sps in from uniquecorals.com. I am very please with my order. They called me the day before to confirm the shipping day worked for me. I was kinda surprised by this. I've ordered from quite a few different vendors and this is the first time I have actually gotten called to verify a ship date. I received everything securely packed in the box. All the corals are very happy with lots of color and polyp extension just minutes after putting in my tank. Thanks again unique corals i will definitely be putting in another order soon.
uploadfromtaptalk1402433424739.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1402433424739.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1402433424739.jpg
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1402433437637.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402433437637.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 148
  • uploadfromtaptalk1402433445239.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402433445239.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 192
Nice stuff looking really nice.
 
Was going to place a big order with them. This gave me the confidence I needed. Nice pieces btw.
 
Hey Slate,

Thanks for the kind feedback! Sorry for my delayed response.. Should've seen it earlier!

We're always happy to hear feedback- good or bad- from our customers. Believe me, we make plenty of mistakes, too- and try to learn from all of them! We're working hard to create an unmatched customer experience in our industry, and your feedback is very helpful! Glad that you like the pre-shipping phone call. Sure, it's an extra step, but you- our customer, are EVERYTHING to us, and taking a few minutes to clarify shipping seems to be really appreciated by our customers. Plus, we enjoy directly talking to you people- I mean, we play with corals, but we're really a people biz!

Thanks again; let me know if there is anything else we can do to improve our service!

Regards,

Scott Fellman, Co-Owner
Unique Corals
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new