Great Experience with Reef Stable

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gman83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gman83

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Messages
4,806
Reaction score
18,944
Location
KC area
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
I placed an order yesterday with Reefstable before work, honestly before most places are open. Before I left for work, I received an email acknowledging my order saying they would get it out and I would receive it today. As soon as the UPS tracking number was available they sent it to me.

I got some chaeto, some of the bob marley zoas, a cats paw, and few other pieces. They arrived on time, and in good shape. Everything was packed well. After a dip and acclimation they all opened right up.

i will definitely be ordering from them again.
 
Thank you Gman83! I'm glad they met your expectations!
As an aside, I have a 15% off sale running for the month of June, so if there is anything else you're looking for, now is a great time to save some money! :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new