• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great experience with TSM Aquatics

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

WarEaglesReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a few fish on pre-order last month for my new tank from TSM that were still going through quarantine. A red velvet fairy wrasse, a gem tang, and a desjardini tang. I waited just under a month for them to wrap up their quarantine and inspection, and received them this morning. I've been extremely impressed with the customer service from TSM and the quality of the livestock I received.

I spoke with customer service on Tuesday to coordinate shipping and had a great conversation with the rep about the fish I had chosen. The gem tang I had originally selected was listed as "tiny" on their site, and after seeing the desjardini I also picked out, and hearing the size of my two current blue and yellow tangs, he expressed concern over how well the gem would fit in with fish that were quite a bit larger than him. He also said that batch of tiny gems needed to stay an extra week because their copper levels had fallen ever so slightly below their acceptable levels at the beginning of QT and they wanted to be 100% sure they were all properly treated before sending them out. It was very clear that they put a lot of care into the wellbeing of the animals they are selling and want to ensure that what they send you will have a good quality of life in your tank. He said it was up to me, but that he had another larger gem tang that was finished with quarantine that he thought would get along much better with the fish in my tank, and I happily agreed to take the larger specimen, as I'd much rather have happy fish than one of a specific size that stands a much greater chance of getting picked on. After agreeing to take the larger tang, he said they would all be prepped and sent out overnight shipping the following day.

I received them early this morning and they were all extremely well packaged. Each fish was triple bagged and they were packed with the big packing bubble bags to ensure they were all secured very tightly and wouldn't shift around in transport. They came well heated in a fully sealed foam cooler and all three are extremely healthy, beautiful fish that are eating well. I will absolutely be giving my business to TSM again in the future. Excellent quality healthy livestock, and a great customer care team that also appears to care greatly about the fish they are selling.

GemTang.jpg

RedSeaSailfin.jpg

Wanda.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back