Great Owl Zoa - $300 Shipped

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RedCarpetReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2022
Messages
106
Reaction score
68
Location
College Station
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great Owl Zoa Single Polyp
CE2B432D-975B-45CA-BDEC-146212D8D0FA.JPG

To order message here on R2R or Text me @9796761047
DOA Policy:
The following DOA applies, in the case of DOA the customer must send a clear picture of the perished coral within 4 hours of reception for credit on the next order or replacement. Please click the embedded link for more clarification!
All Pictures are taken with Orphek Lense with an orange filter attached. Under Kessil AP9X at 100% Blues Specimens may look different under your lighting. Please don't hesitate to PM or Text with any questions!
 
do you have more then one polyp and special deals on that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new