Great reef video to watch

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcdeng
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
438
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know if this has been posted before, but I found it worth mentioning. Kill time at work and learn a few names too.

[video=youtube;VktZ_5yrvSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VktZ_5yrvSA]Below Koh Tao 2012 - HD Underwater Video - YouTube[/video]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I only got into it about 3 min and I'm definately gonna bookmark it so I can come back and watch it when I have more time. It looks awesome so far.
 
Awesome thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new