Great reef video to watch

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcdeng
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
438
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know if this has been posted before, but I found it worth mentioning. Kill time at work and learn a few names too.

[video=youtube;VktZ_5yrvSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VktZ_5yrvSA]Below Koh Tao 2012 - HD Underwater Video - YouTube[/video]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I only got into it about 3 min and I'm definately gonna bookmark it so I can come back and watch it when I have more time. It looks awesome so far.
 
Awesome thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new