• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

great shape reefoctopus varios 4 170$

OP
OP
Dabcrusher

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200707_065948.jpg
20200707_065909.jpg
20200707_065937.jpg

OP
OP
Dabcrusher

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
about 6 weeks i bought it about a year ago for a replacement incase my other varios 4 died and i ended up winning a new triggerplatinum sump from brs and they shipped me 2 of them so traded one for a nib apex, cor15, and flow monitering system and just decided to try out the cor15to open an outlet up on my apex cause im getting a CADE tank on the 24th and need alot of outlets but its a great pump looks new works new and i believe all the plumbing adapters are there i just use the 1in so never paid much attention to the rest but looking at other pics it looks like there all there and the float valve has never been used. ill ship for like 5 bucks its $10 for me to ship from work so id split it with ya. But just to let ta know it would be in an algaebarn box but is no way affiliated with algaebarn. I have to say that to ship stuff from work. It would also be 2 day priority so you would get it quick.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 108 80.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.5%
Back