Great shipment from secretreef

icemountain

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
641
Reaction score
132
Location
Illinois
Just got in 10+ frags today and they all came in great! Took awhile to get them since his tank was bleached and so I had to wait but it was well worth it. I wouldn't hesitate to get frags from him ever. Thanks again buddy!

btw, monkey king is looking awesome!
 
Last edited:
Moved to current forum: vendor feedback.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new