Great stuff on bottom

Piranha76

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
99
Reaction score
27
Location
LONG ISLAND
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want sand or agronite on the bottom because it always causes a sand storm. I also dislike bare bottom. Anyone make a great stuff foam bottom. Like they do with backgrounds, but for the bottom. Is it too boyant? I would weigh it down with live rocks. Tank is a new 125 build.

It would be great stuff, sand and epoxy. Maybe some rocks.
 

Attachments

  • sub-buzz-2705-1594140975-22.jpg
    sub-buzz-2705-1594140975-22.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 63
I don't want sand or agronite on the bottom because it always causes a sand storm. I also dislike bare bottom. Anyone make a great stuff foam bottom. Like they do with backgrounds, but for the bottom. Is it too boyant? I would weigh it down with live rocks. Tank is a new 125 build.

It would be great stuff, sand and epoxy. Maybe some rocks.
My pico tank is crushed shells. Not fine where it will be blow around everywhere. This is a photo from Tampa Bay Saltwater's website, this is what my substrate looks like.
Screenshot 2025-04-03 at 8.43.22 AM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new