Great Zoa’s

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rc1989
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rc1989

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2018
Messages
250
Reaction score
96
What state or country do you live in
California
@TLCorals

Shipped me a killer deal on Zoas and most importantly I liked this CB white zombie zoa. No casualties, communication was great

Thank you,
Tlcorals
IMG_6622.JPG
 
Thank you for the kind words!! Much appreciated!! Those looking great!
 
672b84380a46d2aa6ea02b90a3d8e43e.jpg


Anytime, I’ve been messing with them and I think I found the perfect spot for them. They are coloring in nicely.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new