Greatings from Europe

Nebunu

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Messages
94
Reaction score
140
Location
Plovdiv, BG
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. Greatings from Europe. Been in the fresh water tanks since small child. Pretty much achived everything. Jumped to salt water 2 years ago and started with a small setup about 16 gallons. In about 6 months got to be a great reef tank ( will upload some pics later ). Last year a moved to 80 gallons, the idea was only predators ( snowflake, puffers, lion fish ) and its up and running since then. Half a year ago I lost my lion but everything else good. But I am bored again, so I am changing slowly to other fish and stocking corals. Reef is reef. Glad to be here.
 
My first setup and the ongoing one.
 

Attachments

  • 20201024_144515.jpg
    20201024_144515.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 20201024_144527.jpg
    20201024_144527.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 20201024_144539.jpg
    20201024_144539.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20210915_220518_edit_243407557704525.jpg
    IMG_20210915_220518_edit_243407557704525.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20211122_203834_edit_65237111938481.jpg
    IMG_20211122_203834_edit_65237111938481.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 57
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi guys. Greatings from Europe. Been in the fresh water tanks since small child. Pretty much achived everything. Jumped to salt water 2 years ago and started with a small setup about 16 gallons. In about 6 months got to be a great reef tank ( will upload some pics later ). Last year a moved to 80 gallons, the idea was only predators ( snowflake, puffers, lion fish ) and its up and running since then. Half a year ago I lost my lion but everything else good. But I am bored again, so I am changing slowly to other fish and stocking corals. Reef is reef. Glad to be here.
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new