Green Acid Anemones

  • Thread starter Thread starter blackhawk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It's a closed group, so only members can see. You'll need to copy it, then post it here.
 
It was out of the states and it is gone now as well something fishing me thinks. Thanks you know how it is they had a Green acid bubble tip Nem for 35 just seemed to good to be true.
 
his shipping was $35 as well. you can find them once in a while at LFS's
i know we had one here in Jersey that would get them regularly... its since closed down. but they're fairly common
 
I have green acid rain bta...
Gbta whitre speckle orange tips and red base.
I can ship.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
It is not for me but for one of my kids from my ball team whats the price and shiping to 64093?
 
My rose, I have no Idea what he is other than a rose has not split yet so just him however he is about 9in maybe bigger when he balloons out. Not ready to send him anywhere yet LOL. only had him about 3 months. I been told ways to make them split but I like it to just happen when ever.
20160313_232533.jpg
 
I can get these small GBTAs for $10 locally. I just picked one for my cube up the other day. They usually go for about $30 at the LFS.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new