Green Alage

Ra7deepan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2024
Messages
55
Reaction score
9
Location
India
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why this type green alage on rock in my marine tank

IMG_20241127_174141.jpg
 
It looks like normal green algae on new rocks in a new tank.

What size is the tank?
 
How old is your tank?
Parameters?
What about cuc?
 
It's 30 gallon tank
I don't see any snails in your tank, its a good idea to increase the algae grazing inverts as algae increases.

You are stocking fish that should be in much larger tanks. This will become an issue as the fish grow and will want more territory. This is not a good idea.
 
I
I don't see any snails in your tank, its a good idea to increase the algae grazing inverts as algae increases.

You are stocking fish that should be in much larger tanks. This will become an issue as the fish grow and will want more territory. This is not a good idea.
I have one hermit grab and turbo snail..and I will buy big tank in feature
 
I

I have one hermit grab and turbo snail..and I will buy big tank in feature
I would get more snails in there, maybe urchins and some conches as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new