Green algae in 32G BioCube

Manojkumar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
41
Reaction score
7
Location
VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.. I see green algae in my LedBiocube 32G tank. Can you please help
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-13 at 3.41.43 PM.jpeg
me how to get rid it off..
I scrapped it with Mag-Float Glass Floating Magnet but after 1 or 2 days again its coming.
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-13 at 3.41.43 PM (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-13 at 3.41.43 PM (1).jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new