Green BTA + Clownfish

shunshindev

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
14
Reaction score
11
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So guys!

Yesterday (10/10) I stopped by my LFS and while choosing some frags (acan & gsp) decided to take the plunge and get myself a nice green bubble tip anemone. I had previously picked up two clowns about two months ago and they’ve been doing really good.

After getting home and acclimating the new nem I gently placed it in tank on some rock work. It ended up moving around all over and when I woke up this morning it was comfortably nested in a crevice area. Clowns paid no attention to it when it was introduced or all day. HOWEVER tonight 10/11) I was snapping a few pics for Instagram. And lo and behold THE BTA WAS HOSTING THE CLOWNS. I’ve read a lot of articles here where it was stated btas won’t host clowns or clowns wouldn’t care. But these 3 little guys are hitting it off amazingly!

E95DD68B-CE64-4619-861A-72C620107CD4.jpeg 94312F5D-5AFD-4A60-AFE8-9BD982868368.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0145.mp4
    4.5 MB
  • IMG_0147.mp4
    4.6 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new