Green Canary Blenny not eating

w_1qaz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one else have the issue where their Blenny will only eat frozen foods?
I got this fish 4 months ago and I cannot get it to eat anything other that frozen.
I go over a week at a time with only feed pellets in tank, and it will just not eat; hoping that it would get hungry and migrate over to the food all the other fish are eating.

I have tried flakes, hard and soft pellets, still nothing.

Thanks
 
My fish only eat frozen too. It’s part of the hobby. These are exotic animals, not neon Tetras.
 
have you tried adding copepods to your tank?
I'm hopeing to find a solution before I go on vacation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new