Green coris wrasse

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be moving in a few months (yay!) which means I will finally be able to catch this wrasse while the tank is being torn down. I figured I would see if anyone LOCAL (no shipping) would be interested in him before I take him to an LFS. His pros are he will eat all of your bristleworms, is a pretty green color, and will kill any other wrasse you might not want in your tank. The cons are he is decent sized so will need at least a 55 gallon tank, he is super fast so photographing him is impossible, and he will kill any other wrasse you might want in your tank.
2018-12-10-15-30-11.jpg
2018-12-10-15-30-59.jpg
2018-12-10-15-34-15.jpg

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could put him in my 75 gallon refugium in my basement - no other fish in there currently. There are plenty of worms, etc. for him to eat, not to mention fish food that gets pulled down thru the overflows upstairs.

OP
OP
ReefQueen

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could put him in my 75 gallon refugium in my basement - no other fish in there currently. There are plenty of worms, etc. for him to eat, not to mention fish food that gets pulled down thru the overflows upstairs.

He's yours! I'll let you know when we are ready to tear down the tank, which will be fun moving it down all of those stairs lol.

Now that he's spoken for, who wants to help move a 90 gallon?:D

Last edited:
OP
OP
ReefQueen

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
had to move my 90 when we got hardwood put in and it was not a easy job lol

I am not looking forward to it, but I moved my old 120 twice, and that thing was packed with rock, so it could be worse lol. The hard part is our current house has a bunch of stairs outside, but my husband and I were able to get it up without breaking it lol.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back