Green montipora colonies available

  • Thread starter Thread starter jbrady429
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
861
Reaction score
153
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Everyone,

I have a couple of pretty good-sized green montipora colonies available. They had overgrown on my frag rack and still have the frag plug stem on the bottom. They’re about 6 inches in height, are healthy, and very fast growing. I’m asking for $40 each. I’m in the Madison area and would be happy to meet you somewhere or at my home. Let me know if you have any questions!
 
I forgot to post the pictures (below)!
IMG_0238.jpeg
IMG_0239.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new