Green shoot-like plant ID?

imbob95

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this algae/plant ? Crab and snails don’t touch it… just wondering if it’s safe for the tank?

IMG_0123.jpeg
 
Neomeris algae - typically harmless, but sometimes it can be invasive. Urchins reportedly eat it if it gets out of hand.
 
Maybe Caulerpa prolifera? I don't know for sure though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new