• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green sinularia leather coral large frags

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2018
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1,967
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5EC9B766-8821-4FAC-B1EF-8A934A933031.jpeg
I’m selling these for a marine bio high school class. They have a giant neon green sinularia that needs to be fragged.
A3A1C24D-2F3F-492F-A62C-7654EE1B19BA.jpeg
Will cut whatever size you want!

3”-4” $30
5”-6” $50
7”-8” $70

No shipping sorry.
7EF96404-FBDB-4FB6-AB2B-B0286A4EBAC3.jpeg
Naples
 
Great coral for the softy collector, new reefer or an inexpensive way to fill up a large tank.
Pick up in Naples.
 
Lol I’m assuming these are no longer available? Exactly what I’m looking for
 
Any chance of shipping being available?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new