• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green Star Polyp Arch

MattR

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Messages
451
Reaction score
209
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont have space for this in any of my tanks. I have a new scape I built and can't put it in until I get this out. I just don't know what I would price it for. For reference tank is a 15 gallon cube

IMG_3894.jpg
 
Dont have space for this in any of my tanks. I have a new scape I built and can't put it in until I get this out. I just don't know what I would price it for. For reference tank is a 15 gallon cube

IMG_3894.jpg
What are u asking for it?
 
It's nicely established, I wouldn't be shy about the asking price. Shipping will complicate matters though.

Price out some vendor pieces and roughly compare size and price per frag.

The right buyer should come along.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new