Green toadstool question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sexytang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sexytang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
1,079
Reaction score
194
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large toadstool that I’ve grown from around a inch in size now it’s 7-8” across and it stays flat doesn’t wrinkle like others I see why is this.
A709F926-C718-4D0F-A677-5797D97AEAD8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new