Green Tyree Toadstools FT

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple smaller Tyree toadstools I'd love to trade away to make a little room. The main piece they were cut from is pictured on the left. The smallest is about half dollar size and the other is a bit larger.

Looking for something to grow out on some larger rock pieces. Clove polyps, Zoa frags, palys, basically anything that's NOT green [emoji6]

These are fast growers and including these two I now have four and that's two too many for me, love to pass them on.

Let me know if you're interested or what you might be willing to part with [emoji1360]
87c9d0442a3cdae6eb7d18b644f09047.jpg

FLAdaboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure those are Tyree toadstools. Look like long tentacle possibly Japanese.

OP
OP
DanielJameS

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I mean, I only know what was told/sold to me so I don't know what to say about that. I'm in Brentwood.

OP
OP
DanielJameS

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A flow thing, perhaps?

Really not sure guys. Most of the Japanese TS I've seen have green flesh, and different colored/sized polyps, if you're talking about the neon deepwater Japanese variety. They are also referred to as "slow growers" I can tell you I also have a pink/creme with green flesh TS I purchased from him at the same time the original one of these was intertwined with. Hybrid situation perhaps?

Back