• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green weeping willow toadstool

N11morales

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
815
Reaction score
234
Location
Angleton
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A local reefer is selling frags of this weeping willow toadstool.
I was wondering if this is a good price or overpriced. He is selling them for 200$ a frag.
 
Forgot the pictures lol the frags and mother

39B39BF9-61D4-495E-9AD7-63CDCB9CE97F.png 98F9F25C-9E5C-4CC6-BAF0-C23EC6C46567.jpeg 18D9A338-8FA5-4451-848F-86D6A641BBBD.jpeg
 
anyone have some input on this?
OVERPRICED!!! Many people slap on the name weeping willow to their leather coral when selling a long polyp toadstool leather coral to make a quick buck. As far as I know, the only true weeping willow coral strain is owned by Jake Adams and very few other individuals. To me, that looks like just a long polyp green toadstool that is quite similar to my full colony which I bought for $150.

01B3586C-7F6A-47A7-BB71-536C5792B51C.png
 
Last edited:
A local reefer is selling frags of this weeping willow toadstool.
I was wondering if this is a good price or overpriced. He is selling them for 200$ a frag.
You can get the normal weeping willows (green shoots, bright blue polyps) for $60 on mainstream sites. That’s a bad deal.
 
OVERPRICED!!! Many people slap on the name weeping willow to their leather coral when selling a long polyp toadstool leather coral to make a quick buck. As far as I know, the only true weeping willow coral strain is owned by Jake Adams and very few other individuals. To me, that looks like just a long polyp green toadstool that is quite similar to my full colony which I bought for $150.

01B3586C-7F6A-47A7-BB71-536C5792B51C.png
That's a beaut. How long are the polyps?
 
A local reefer is selling frags of this weeping willow toadstool.
I was wondering if this is a good price or overpriced. He is selling them for 200$ a frag.
Yikes
I paid $15 for mine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new