Greeting from Las Vegas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sidster84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_0953.JPG

And thank you for your service.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see your current tank, and keep us updated on the new one with lots of pics! :)
 
Welcome. I love Vegas. Grandma live there in 70’s. Back when the old strip was hopping. Loved visiting. She alway take me to circus circus. Me and he wife went yearly before the kid. Incredible how it’s grown.

Anyway welcome and if you could put a sawbuck on 23 that would be great.

958B09B1-DE32-4763-889F-BB610D048491.gif
 
I here is a pic or two from my iPad. It is lightly stocked, I didn’t want to put a lot into it, knowing I would move. I am having small algae outbreak in the sand after the move. Now I know the tank is two small for the yellow tang, but it needed a home. The max 170 cabinet is small, so I had one built to house the equipment

03120DA0-E350-4790-80BB-C4A775CBD093.jpeg


5F2AA2E7-41CE-4C44-8293-412FC23CE23A.jpeg
 
Red Sea systems are some of the best !!

 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new