OP
Repo

Repo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and nice tank!!

What type of fish are you planning on for this build?
We a a month or more away, but researching med sized. Tangs,angels, wrasse etc. Not ashamed to admit the wife has final say on inhabitants as long as they are compatible. To keep her “involved “, she has a Domino, yellowtail damsels and a maroon clown for seeding and cycling. Of course, as she is researching she keeps picking out EXPENSIVE inhabitants

Blueringed_Octo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I’m Jim.
Have been doing marine tanks for 30+ years . Until 3 weeks ago my biggest was 90g.
Now, new and final house I stepped it up just a “tad”. Now starting our 250g . I am and have always need a FOWLR guy and will continue that route.
It’s been 3 years since I tore down my last tank, so now I need to find the patience I had in the past.
Looking forward to reading, asking and sharing my nonprofessional opinions and experiences. Peace, Jim
Welcome Jim, I just joined this week as well and have gotten a lot of good advice and many warm welcomes already. R2R seems very promising and I think its awesome you joined as I would love to see your set up progress. I've never had a FOWLR but enjoy seeing others!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back