Greeting from St Pete, Fl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Repo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
64EDC249-F11A-4B3F-BB87-CDEAC4684A60.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and nice tank!!

What type of fish are you planning on for this build?
We a a month or more away, but researching med sized. Tangs,angels, wrasse etc. Not ashamed to admit the wife has final say on inhabitants as long as they are compatible. To keep her “involved “, she has a Domino, yellowtail damsels and a maroon clown for seeding and cycling. Of course, as she is researching she keeps picking out EXPENSIVE inhabitants
 
Hello everyone, I’m Jim.
Have been doing marine tanks for 30+ years . Until 3 weeks ago my biggest was 90g.
Now, new and final house I stepped it up just a “tad”. Now starting our 250g . I am and have always need a FOWLR guy and will continue that route.
It’s been 3 years since I tore down my last tank, so now I need to find the patience I had in the past.
Looking forward to reading, asking and sharing my nonprofessional opinions and experiences. Peace, Jim
Welcome Jim, I just joined this week as well and have gotten a lot of good advice and many warm welcomes already. R2R seems very promising and I think its awesome you joined as I would love to see your set up progress. I've never had a FOWLR but enjoy seeing others!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new