Greetings and question

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, new here but not to reefing. I’ve had a 57g for about 3 years and decided to upgrade to 90g.
Anyone direct me to THE best thread for a wicked plumbing set-up?
Kind of feeling overwhelmed with all my research and I think I’m honestly overthinking it. A manifold included would be great! Again, I’ve searched the internet, YouTube etc for ideas but getting frustrated.
Welcome! You will find tons of information here. I did my own plumbing -- but I am far from a plumber and don't think I should give advice on something like this. However...I researched the heck out of it before I got started. I looked at a Red Sea Reefer set up at my lfs. I watched YouTube videos and and I thread surfed on this forum. Just go to "search" and type in "diy plumbing " or just "plumbing". A bunch of stuff should come up. Some threads will help you -- some won't. I also drew pictures of what I wanted. It helped me focus my thoughts. Good luck. A 90 is a fantastic size. I can't wait to see your build thread. Welcome to R2R!
Deadpool.gif

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
For plumbing// / / / / BRS has many helpful videos as does Marine depot and both are group sponsors !!!

infusionwelcomehd_full.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back