Greetings Everyone!

PicoJeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just returning to the hobby from a years long break. Recently purchased a Fluval Evo 5 and I've set it up as a mixed reef. I enjoy the convenience, as well as the challenge that the small volume presents (can't say I don't already have the bug to go bigger ;)). My tank has been up and running for a few months now, and I'm excited to share the journey with everyone in a build thread!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just returning to the hobby from a years long break. Recently purchased a Fluval Evo 5 and I've set it up as a mixed reef. I enjoy the convenience, as well as the challenge that the small volume presents (can't say I don't already have the bug to go bigger ;)). My tank has been up and running for a few months now, and I'm excited to share the journey with everyone in a build thread!
Hey picojeff,
Welcome.
Looking forward the the build thread.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jeff and Welcome!

Look at you already having a Build Thread badge!!! Way to go!! Looking forward to hearing more about your future successes! Glad you joined

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back